Australian IP Bulletin Newsletter
- Post-industrial economies invest in intangibles to protect competitive advantage
- Protecting intellectual property rights: interlocutory injunctions
- TRIPS Agreement amended: will we see increased access to patented medications?
- Reconciling unjustified threat provisions in IP legislation with the “genuine steps” obligation
- WIN v Nine: lessons in contract interpretation for the new media age
City of Kingston - PRIVACY BREACH
News of a recent privacy breach by the City of Kingston is now public, click here. If you or anyone else you know has been affected by this breach please contact us for a free consultation on your rights under law. We are privacy experts.
AI Announces winner of Best Commercial Law Firm Australia