Media, Social Media + Entertainment Lawyers
Providing skill + experience
We have extensive experience acting for clients in these sectors.
We understand the nuances of dealing with legal challenges and issues that may arise in this unique area of practice.
With the rise of social media defamation and injurious falsehood claims, it is also important to have the right advice about commentary on social media platforms relating to individuals and companies.
There is a real growth in this area of the law.
Digital marketing strategies and personal social media posts can lead to rash or inappropriate responses, misunderstandings or fallacious replies.
Our entertainment lawyers provide expert advice and assistance in a range of areas including:
- Commercial Theatre Productions
- Financing & Partnership Agreements
- Live Entertainment Projects
- Producer, Director & Writer Agreements
- Visual Artist Agreements
- Content creators for digital media
- Defamation and privacy rights including TV productions, on-line media, social media & print media
- Film Agreements including financing and distribution
- Breach of Copyright
- Copyright advice for Youtube clips, short-films and feature films
- Software licensing agreements
- Website agreements
- Privacy statements & commercial arrangements
- Terms and Conditions for websites
- Appearance releases and waivers in the Film, TV and Events industries
- Writer's and Director's agreements
- Investment agreements & financing arrangements